OpticalReality's Staff Application

1 reply
Vote Credits:
+2,450
Votes:
Untagged users
In-game Name: OpticalReality

Timezone: PST (Pacific Time Gang)

What times of the day are you most active?

From 8:00 AM-9:00 PM PST to 10:00 PST is when I am most regularly on. Im only able to play on weekends due to the fact that I have a life. However, I play very often in the days that i do play. Expect me to play about every day during summers.

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature then them?

If someone had to deal with a player that was younger or less mature than them I would ask them not to "trigger" said young person in messages or to ignore said young person. If the younger person was harassing the player I would first ask them to stop and them mute/kick them if they continue.

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do?

If two players were arguing in global chat civilly and calmly I would politely ask them to take their argument into messages to prevent other players from entering the argument and turning into a heated argument.

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do?

If two players were having a heated argument in chat I would first ask them to calm down and tell them its just a game. If neither of the two players listened i would simply mute them until they calm down. If it comes to a point that players are tired of the arguing and drama I would kick them and contact and a helper. *If any profanity is used I will clear chat. If the argument was over one of the players greifing/hacking/using exploits I would immediately kick them and would ask a helper to possibly ban whoever was hacking. If no players are online I would contact a helper for help via someone messaging them on discord.

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do?

If a new player came online spamming an advertisement I would immediately mute them and ask for a helper to ban them.*I would also clear chat.

You see a player griefing, what should you do?

If I witnessed a player griefing I would do everything in my power to prevent them from destroying that persons property. I would immediately kick them and contact a helper to possibly ban them. If they had destroyed a players property, I would make sure that Father rolls it back.

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do?

If I saw a player blatantly hacking I would immediately kick them and report them to a helper. Same goes for a player exploiting a glitch. Merchant Villages has zero tolerance for hacking.

Other comments:

I am very responsible and will not use the rank of chatassist to have a higher position of power. I get good grades and am very mature for my age. I hope to make the server a better place and maybe even upgrade spawn. I will help all new players find their way around the server. I feel I am ready for the responsibility of being a chatassist in Merchant Villages. :d

*If chatassist can use the clear chat command
Posted Feb 22, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 22, 19
List
Undo
JrHelper
Vote Credits:
+900
Votes:
JrHelper
Good luck :thumb:
Posted Feb 23, 19
Top Posters