In-game Name:ArcaneEmerald65

Timezone:MST i am 2 hours be hind est

What times of the day are you most active?on week days around 6:00 to 11:00 and on weekends 11:00 to 3:00am

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature then them? Be patient with them u were once like them and you never wanted people being mean or something like that to you.

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do?I would ask them to take it into direct messages please because we wouldn't want that causes more issues in public chat.

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do?First i would ask them to go into direct messages and if they keep going i would mute them to save from anymore issues happening.

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do?I would get proof and send it to a junior helper or helper so they will ban them or handle how it would be.

You see a player griefing, what should you do?I would kick them and poke a higher staff member to get on to ban them or warn them because griefing is not allowed.

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do?I would get proof and then tell them to trun there hacks off and kick them and send the proof to a higher up staff .

Other comments:No i have no other commets.