In-game Name: AtticusWolfram

Timezone: EST

What times of the day are you most active?

Mostly in the afternoon into late night due to school and work.

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature then them?

You should treat people that are younger or less mature than you with the same respect you would to someone your age or older.

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do?

I would ask them to take the argument privately if it disturbs others.

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do?

I would ask the two players to take their argument somewhere else or they would suffer the consequences.

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do?

I would try to clear the chat if possible and make sure the player doesn't come back and do it again, also I would apologize to the players who were disturbed by it.

You see a player griefing, what should you do?

If I can't handle the situation myself I would ask for help from other staff members otherwise I would try my best to solve the issue by asking the player to stop or take action.

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do?

I would warn the player to stop hacking or kick/ban the player if possible, if not, I'd ask for help from other staff.

Other comments: