In-game Name: Azemqno

Timezone: Central European Timezone.

What times of the day are you most active? I am here from 6 AM to 8 PM if I have nothing big planned in schedule.

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature then them? Very simple advice, patience. If someone younger is toxic, they will not stop unless we act more mature than them. Basically, don't respond to their provocation, and you should be fine.

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do? Arguing isn't against the rules, if they are calm and civil in the whole conversation there is nothing to worry about.

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do? A warning usually fixes the problem, but if that isn't the case, any aggressive and abusive behavior should result in a punishment.

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do? First of all, inform another person from the staff team, so we can consult about the problem. If I am alone in the situation, I think muting the player should be enough.

You see a player griefing, what should you do? Griefing in general without a hacked client, in places that are not protected by world guard, is allowed. But if the case is different, if they are actually bypassing the protection and griefing, I would definitely punish the person.

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do? We should always be rational and give an option to turn it off/delete it.. if they continue after the warning, we shouldn't give more chances.

Other comments: That's all, thank you.