In-game Name: Blue1504

Timezone: SAST
UCT: +2

What times of the day are you most active?
during the day in South Africa and early morning and evening of American time on weekdays on on weekends night in American time.

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature then them?
I would advise them to try and be accepting of them and if they are clearly trying to annoy people and prevent people from having fun I would tell people to ignore him.

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do?
I see if there is a way to resolve the argument and if there is I put that action into play if it can not be resolved I would ask them to argue in a private chat.

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do?
I give them a warning then I proceed to see if it can be resolved. If the arguing continues I kick them as a secondary warning. If both players rejoin and continue the arguing I temporarily mute them.

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do?
I see if they join again and if they repeat the spamming I mute them.

You see a player griefing, what should you do?
I kick him from the server and report them to a helper.

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do?
I kick him from the server and report them to a helper.

Other comments:
I think I would be a great assistant because I have been told by all my friend that I am mature beyond my years and I love helping people. I love this server and I would be honoured to help it.
Thanks for your consideration
Blue1504