4 replies
VIP+
Vote Credits:
+802
Votes:
+23
VIP+
newisland
So some of you know this, but I recently flattened a jungle, and turned it into a tropical island. I am looking for people interested in helping me build a tropical village, palm trees, paths, and anything else that would go with the village.

If you're interested, please reply here, or contact me in game.

Also, if anyone wants a parrot when 1.12 comes out, I'll be letting people get parrots there (It's the perfect spot for it), free of charge. :)

If anyone wants to pre-order concrete/concrete powder/glazed terracotta I will have tons of the materials to make them by the time 1.12 comes out. I'm taking orders for 4E per stack.
I am taking pre-orders for concrete. My price is 4E per stack (that price will go up once 1.12 is released). Contact me or pm me on the forums if you would like to make an order, or if you would like further information.
Posted May 9, 17 · OP
Helper
Vote Credits:
+2,250
Votes:
+13
Helper
I'll take you up on the parrot hunting. I'll take a double chest of each color of concrete and terracotta
Posted May 11, 17
List
Undo
VIP+
Vote Credits:
+802
Votes:
+23
VIP+
newisland
Alright quick update:

I am running a bit behind on the orders, but I'm hoping to have them filled before the update. If I don't get them done before the update, Ill do my best to get them done ASAP (keep in mind it's currently finals week for me).

When 1.12 comes out I will NOT take any more orders at 4E a stack (I might be able to take orders for a bit more than that though). Remember that I will be selling concrete and terracotta at my shop on the bottom floor of the mall.

On a different note, I need people to help me build Margaritaville. It will just be a fun project to work on, but I would like some help building it (I will add you as an owner if you help).

Thanks for your time everyone! See you all on merchant villages :)
- Set3
I am taking pre-orders for concrete. My price is 4E per stack (that price will go up once 1.12 is released). Contact me or pm me on the forums if you would like to make an order, or if you would like further information.
Posted May 15, 17 · OP
Vote Credits:
+3,500
Votes:
Ill help you build, just let me know either on here or on the discord.
Posted May 16, 17
Vote Credits:
+41
Votes:
Untagged users
I'd love to help build it! Sorry for not being online. I had family stuff. But other than that, I'd love to help ^v^
Posted May 16, 17
Top Posters
138 Posts
79 Posts
29 Posts
NoticeNotices