3 replies
Helper
Vote Credits:
+24,852
Votes:
+22
Helper
newisland
I have been doing some research, and for the sake of science I need some public opinion. I have asked this question before, but I would like to have everyone's opinion accounted for. The age old question would be: Would you try carbonated milk?

If you have another opinion or answer, feel free to add it below this post. All opinions are welcome. I do plan to use this information as I see fit. Thank you for your participation.
Yes
7 votes
63.6%
No
4 votes
36.4%
Number of voters: 11
Posted Jan 23, 17 · OP
VIP
Vote Credits:
+3,364
Votes:
+3
VIP
carbonated/soda with a milk, bacon, cheese, jalepeno, BBQ or ranch flavoring tastes bad. Not just bad. absolutely disgusting. Trust me
Posted Jan 23, 17
FatherWh0 a
FatherWh0 @ Merchant Villages
Vote Credits:
+45,550
Votes:
+100
Admins
The key is in the word "try". I'd try it yes. Would I like it? I seriously doubt it. The fact is that carbonated water takes bitter. It's only good when you throw a lot of sweeter in it. The idea is not appealing but I'd still have to give it one try. Of coarse this is kinda like nutella. I've heard of it. I now what it is. I've seen ppl go nuts over it. I have never tried it myself. If someone was offering me a free spoonful of it I'd give it a go. However, I've looked at it on the shelf and just can't bring myself to spend the money on a jar without any idea if I'd like it or not. I have pretty much the same opinion of carbonated milk.

P.S. I did answer the poll "yes"
Posted Jan 26, 17
Vote Credits:
+2,915
Votes:
+10
Untagged users
If something sounds bad to me, I'm not gonna try it, that's the kind of person I am. I'm not adventurous and I don't always try new things.~
Posted Feb 1, 17
Top Posters
138 Posts
79 Posts
29 Posts
NoticeNotices