3 replies
VIP+
Vote Credits:
+802
Votes:
+23
VIP+
newisland
Hello everyone, today I am happy to introduce "Merchant Villages Jeopardy!" I will be giving away quite a bit of Emeralds. :) Here are the rules:

1. 4 contestants will be chosen to compete in jeopardy (I may possibly do multiple rounds, to allow more people to play).
  2. A grid will be revealed at the beginning of the game. It will look something like this:
    General MinecraftAbout Mojang?????????
    100 E's100 E's100 E's100 E's100 E's
    200 E's200 E's200 E's200 E's200 E's
    300 E's300 E's300 E's300 E's300 E's
    400 E's400 E's400 E's400 E's400 E's
    500 E's500 E's500 E's500 E's500 E's
  3. The first contestant chooses a question (ex: "About Mojang for 400 E's"). The question is read by the host, and the first person to press the button in front of them gets to answer the question has to answer.
  4. They have 5 seconds to answer. If they answer correctly they get the value of the question added to their game total. If they guess incorrectly, or fail to answer in 5 seconds, the other contestants have a chance to answer.
  5. After all the questions have been answered, the game enters the double jeopardy round. In this round, all board numbers are doubled. The person with the least amount of money selects the first question in double jeopardy. In the double jeopardy round ALL ANSWERS MUST BE IN THE FORM OF A QUESTION! (Ex: "Who is Notch?"). If you fail to answer in the form of a question, the host will simply say the answer is incorrect, and the other contestants will have a chance to answer.
    ???????????????
    200 E's200 E's200 E's200 E's200 E's
    400 E's400 E's400 E's400 E's400 E's
    600 E's600 E's600 E's600 E's600 E's
    800 E's800 E's800 E's800 E's800 E's
    1000 E's1000 E's1000 E's1000 E's1000 E's
  6. Once during the normal jeopardy round, and twice during the double jeopardy round, a daily double will show up. In a daily double, the contestant who chose the question, will be the only one able to answer the question. In a daily double, YOU MUST ANSWER IN THE FORM OF A QUESTION (regardless of the round). Before the question is read, the contestant must declare an amount to wager. This must be between 5E and their current amount. If the contestant answers the question correctly, the amount they wagered is added to their total, and taken from their total if they answer incorrectly.
  7. Final jeopardy is final round. In final jeopardy, each contestant determines an amount they want to wager between 0 and their current score. The host asks a question, and each contestant writes their answer in a book and quill. The contestants will NOT say the answer in chat. When each contestant has handed the host a signed book with their answer, the host will review the answers. Contestants with correct answers will be awarded double their wager in points, and contestants with incorrect answers will have their wager removes from their score (similar to daily double).
  8. The person with the highest score will receive the Emerald value of their score, and the losers will receive prizes for playing.

Be sure to say something in this thread so I know you are interested in playing. I will randomly choosing the contestants, so there will be no bias. If the a contestant does not show up, I will allow the next person on the list to compete. I will be posting the date on this thread soon, but Im thinking I'll do it around Friday, October 14th. I look forward to hosting this :)
I am taking pre-orders for concrete. My price is 4E per stack (that price will go up once 1.12 is released). Contact me or pm me on the forums if you would like to make an order, or if you would like further information.
Posted Oct 7, 16 · OP
Helper
Vote Credits:
+2,250
Votes:
+13
Helper
i'll play
Play Hard Have Fun
Posted Oct 9, 16
Helper
Vote Credits: