5 replies
VIP+
Vote Credits:
+802
Votes:
+23
VIP+
newisland
So many of you probably remember the drop party that minpapowner had. Unfortunately I was unable to attend it, but I heard it was awesome. I've decided that I shall host my own drop party. I am going to soon build a special arena for this drop party. Here's how this will work:
  • There will be three waves:
    First Wave: You'll probably see a lot of stuff you would see at a normal drop party Second Wave: This wave will be similar to the first one, but there will be junk items, and some other items thrown in for fun. Final Wave: I will save the best items for last! You can expect to see some of the same items as before too.
  • There will be breaks in between waves to allow you to empty your inventory.
  • Each wave will have some sort of a twist to it. This is not a normal drop party, as I've got some tricks up my sleeve. >: )

Here are some items you might find at the drop party:
Spoiler: Show

The date I am aiming for is May 25, at 4:00 PM (Central Time Zone). I will post if that changes.

I'll be busy over the next few days gathering items and preparing the arena. If anyone would like to donate items, just message me on the minecraft server, or PM me on the discord server.

Special shout out to SirSanct for already pledging to donate items.
I am taking pre-orders for concrete. My price is 4E per stack (that price will go up once 1.12 is released). Contact me or pm me on the forums if you would like to make an order, or if you would like further information.
Posted May 11, 16 · OP · Last edited May 17, 16
VIP+
Vote Credits:
+802
Votes:
+23
VIP+
newisland
I forgot to mention that I will be posting the date on this thread, but I'm shooting for roughly a week to two weeks from now.
I am taking pre-orders for concrete. My price is 4E per stack (that price will go up once 1.12 is released). Contact me or pm me on the forums if you would like to make an order, or if you would like further information.
Posted May 12, 16 · OP
VIP+
Vote Credits:
+802
Votes:
+23
VIP+
newisland
Update: Its been just under a week since I originally posted this. I've got most of the supplies ready, but I need a little bit more time to build the arena. I am shooting for May 25th, at 4:00 PM (Central Time Zone). I will post if that changes. Be sure to be there, cause I'm aiming to drop ~25,000E worth of items on you guys :)
Posted May 17, 16 · OP · Last edited May 17, 16
Vote Credits:
+2,781
Votes:
+23
10pm here :cry:
~bball
Posted May 19, 16
VIP+
Vote Credits:
+802
Votes:
+23
VIP+
newisland
Ok quick update: the drop party will be happening today sometime between 4 and 6 pm (Chicago time). I wasn't able to get 2-3 beacons, so there will only be one beacon. Remember that it's in 3 phases, so bring an empty inventory, and even prepare a few chests to fill up in between phases.

Here's a preview of some of the loot:
Blocks of diamonds, emeralds, lapis, iron, coal, and gold
Diamonds, emeralds, lapis, iron, coal, and gold
Ore of diamond, emeralds, lapis, iron, coal, and gold
Lots of gapples, and some notch apples
A mending book, along with possibly some other enchanted books
"Gift cards" (I won't say what's in the giftcards until the dp is over)
Much, much more!

I hope to see you all there. I will be posting screenshots when it's all over.

PS: Huge thanks to everyone that donated! I appreciate it so much.
Posted May 25, 16 · OP · Last edited May 25, 16
VIP
Vote Credits:
+1,875
Votes:
+1
VIP
aw man it sucks i missed this hope you do another one soon!
Posted Jun 9, 16
Top Posters
138 Posts
79 Posts
29 Posts
NoticeNotices