Main Forum

Random votes?

4 replies
Vote Credits:
+2,550
Votes:
+10
Hello :)

I've been offline from the server for quite some time now, I've been going hard at my work at school and haven't found time to play, I can however go on the forums, and the voting websites. It would be pointless to vote for the server while offline, so I've recently decided to use a random number generator to pick a player that is online and (provided that they haven't voted on that day) I will vote for the server using their username, so they get the gifts. Staff are no exception, everyone is in this lottery, whether they want to be or not, hahah. If you don't want to participate, then just give the vote rewards to a new player.

But anyway, that's happening, I'll hopefully be back on the server by next week.

Toodles,

Puff.
Posted Apr 7, 16 · OP · Last edited Apr 7, 16
List
Undo
Vote Credits:
+5,050
Votes:
+21
VIP++
newisland
thanks for that Puff, we look forward to seeing ya come back, keep doing well in school :)
Posted Apr 7, 16
List
Undo
Vote Credits:
+2,781
Votes:
+23
Im out of school on spring break but i feel ur pain :-(
~bball
Posted Apr 7, 16
List
Undo
FatherWh0 a
FatherWh0 @ Merchant Villages
Vote Credits:
+45,550
Votes:
+100
Admins
This explains the mystery votes. Ppl have been asking, lol.

I've made a change that will help. Now instead of getting diamonds dropped on you, you get credits you can spend in the vote market. The points get rewarded the same wither your online or not so you can vote with your name and get the rewards.

Btw, make sure you have added your character so the site knows who to give the credits to.
Posted Apr 11, 16
List
Undo
Vote Credits:
+2,550
Votes:
+10
Ah, well. The mystery is no more!
Posted Apr 12, 16 · OP
Top Posters
138 Posts
79 Posts